Friday, December 16, 2016

Free Lancome Makeup Sample

Lancome is my guilty pleasure. It's way to expensive for a penny pincher like me, but once a year I trudge reluctantly into my local department store, intent on spending $27 on just one tube of mascara. But alas, I comfort myself with the knowledge that I get a whole bag of freebies with my purchase.

Lancome has one redeeming quality, though - they are more than happy to mail free samples of their products to cheapskates like me. Right now, Lancome is offering free samples of its Endless Perfection Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour makeup. Simply use the below link to claim yours. Choose between light, medium, and deep shades.

DISCOVER ENDLESS PERFECTION TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24H.

Love the stuff? Stock up on Amazon using the link below.  Don't forget to log the receipt in your Lancome Rewards account to earn free product credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment