Sunday, May 1, 2016

FREEBIE ALERT: Aveeno Lotion + More

Healthy Essentials Listens is a consumer survey panel that promises free samples and contest entries in return for your time.  Now, I don't usually endorse survey sites here at Free Wind Freebies. As you know, I test all sample links personally for legitimacy and lack of annoyance before I post them here for you.  Most survey sites offer little right away, take way to much time, and have impossibly high requirements for earning worthwhile prizes.  But this one caught my attention because it offers samples just for signing up.

Here's the deal: you sign up and answer a statistical survey about yourself (it took me about 10 minutes to complete.) Once or twice a month, you'll receive invitation by email for surveys about personal care products.  The promise is you'll be entered in monthly sweepstakes automatically and you may be sent samples to try and report on before they hit stores.  Also, you'll get your Aveeno sample just for signing up.  We'll have to wait and see whether it's a tiny sachet or a nice sized bottle.  I'll report back when I get mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment