Tuesday, May 17, 2016

FREEBIE ALERT: Victoria Secret Perfume

This is such a great freebie!  I was a little skeptical at first, because I couldn't find the offer on the Victoria's Secret website--the only info I found was on SampleMeMore.com.  But this works! I now have in my possession a full-sized Forever Sexy by Victoria Secret rollerball perfume--an $18 value--completely free.

Here's what you do: visit The Fragrance Foundation website and choose your favorite scents in a this-versus-that match-up--be sure to choose the Victoria's Secret varieties.  Then, print the thank you page. Take it to your nearest Victoria's Secret location, and, voila! Free perfume!

Just as a side note, my sales associate was confused at first because most of the printouts they'd been receiving were for the Quickly promotion in a recent post.  You may have to explain what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment